The show features a world of design inspiration...
- Exhibits from nearly 300 premium brands
- Antiques and mid-century section, presented by 1stdibs.com
- Design seminars presented by The New York Times and industry associations
- Cooking demonstrations and tastings by celebrity chefs
- Complimentary one-on-one consultations with design professionals
- Curated tours with members of the American Society of Interior Designers
Here are some photos of last year's event courtesy of Architectural Digest:
George has been working very hard preparing for this show! He has added two new pieces to his foundation line, a television console and a "not so small" small table...
Here is George in his studio - he was recently interviewed by Andrew Lieb for the Portsmouth Herald.
"In his workshop at the Button Factory, furniture builder George Beland is at
work on a custom kitchen set he’ll exhibit at the Architectural Digest Home
Design Show from March 18-21 at Pier 94 in New York City." more
The Architectural Digest Home Design Show is Thursday thru Sunday. For those of you who won't be able to make the big show, George's work is, of course, always on display at Three Graces. Congratulations George! Work it!!