Friday, September 21, 2007

Tons of Tiny Art!

The highly anticipated 'Teeny Tiny Art Show' opened with a bang last friday evening. The gallery was jammed with artists, enthusiasts and patrons. A fabulous time was had by all - thank you to everyone that came out. On Saturday my friend, M. Winters, came by to take some shots of the gallery with his wide angle lense.



This show has been exhausting, though, I am lucky to have reinforcements in good friends. I am extremely grateful to Erin Moran and Bob Marino who aided in freshening up the hanging walls and pedestals with a coat of paint (actually 2 coats!); Terry McCue for her help in hanging the art work (36 aritsts and over 250 pieces!). Terry along with Chris Moore and Dan Koslofsky were a huge help at the reception. The task was truly overwhelming, and I never would have been able to pull it off without their help...I just hope they are all willing and able again in February!!