Saturday, June 23, 2007

photo shoot

Yesterday afternoon a friend of mine came in with his wide lense to capture the gallery in its present form. Unfortunately my lighting situation is not ideal for a photo session, however, you can get a sense of the space. I only wish I had taken before shots, as the gallery has dramatically transformed in the past three years (fact: when I first moved into the space, all of the walls were covered in unsightly blue carpeting!).


With the integration of the functional art - fabulous one-of-a-kind handbags by Becky Oh!, jewelry designs by Sara du Long, Erin Moran, Jen Burrall and Jill D'Angelo, and unique handmade teeshirts by Byrdy (Dirty Bird) - merchandising is forever on my mind...






Thank you kindly m. winters - your photographic excellence is much appreciated!